what are community groups
Community Groups are made up of people living out the gospel together in neighborhoods across the city.
We are called to live as missionaries in every domain that God has made us a part of. Therefore, we engage in our communities and the mission that God has set before us.
These groups are the main way in which people connect to the life of the church and get plugged into a community-building environment.
- To grow together through engaging in the Story of God
- Be disciples of Jesus who make disciples of Jesus
- To build relationally and impact our communities
- Identify, equip, and send leaders to start new groups in other areas
What to Expect
- Light snacks and hanging out
- Focusing on God through worship
- Bible Storying and Dialogue that bring out Biblical truths with life application
- Prayer and engaging in mission
How do I join?
- Fill out your Connect Card and bring it to the Connect Table
- Talk to a CG Leader
- Go with a friend and check out their CG
- Consider launching one in your area and attend a CG Leader training